Development Applications

If you want to build, alter, demolish, excavate or change the use of a building you need to be sure that Council will allow you to go ahead. The required forms can be viewed and downloaded by clicking HERE.

Some Development Applications may incur a Secion 94A Contribution.

For more information click here.


Manager Environment Health & Building
(02) 6830 5100